NOTIFICATION PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003, FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data, hereinafter "Code"), in relation to your personal data that we have received and that it is intended to, we inform you as follows .
1) All information acquired by the undersigned Company, as well as those that will later be collected, concerning the management clients and suppliers, made by inserting into company databases in order to evade regulatory, fiscal and contract, the internal organization of the work, statistical, sending commercial and promotional information about its activities to customers and / or other potential still associated with the performance of the economy of our own business. Treatment can be with or without the aid of electronic or automated and will include - within the limits and conditions laid down by Article 11 of the code - all the operations, provided for by article 4 paragraph 1 letter a of code, necessary for the treatment in question.
2) While the communication carried out in fulfillment of the obligations of the law or contract, all data collected and processed may be disclosed to:
- Our agents, employees, contractors, suppliers, within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them;
- The company responsible for market research, potential business partners;
- Third parties appointed by the company to fulfill all or part of the obligations under the contract or to these connected; Credit institutions for the operations of collection and payment; central risks and / or companies that manage business information services, business associations, credit recovery companies;
- Studies of legal, administrative and tax, labor, safety and hygiene at work commissioned by the undersigned Company;
- Bodies of state in charge to monitor and control the legality of accounting and tax law;
- Companies operating in the transport sector.
WARNING: failure to provide the option under sub1) and 2) to our enterprise prevents the conclusion of the contract or the continuation of trade relations in place.
3) The distribution of any data, however treated, will take place for any case related to the development of the economy of our own business. The processing of these data may also consist of a communication or spread abroad, both inside and outside the European Union.
The right are indicated in. 7 of the Code, which is attached.
The data controller is Tria 2000 srl - Via Alessandro Manzoni 9 - 20093 Cologno Monzese (MI)
RIGHTS OF ACCORDING TO Leg. 196/2003
7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in readable form
2) You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) You have the right to:
a) updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those whose data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.